Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lose that weight! Week 3

Okay, last week was a bit of a bust. I got sick in the middle and then had too many late nights and early mornings. But tomorrow is a new day and I'm getting right back to work!


Last Week's Plan
Monday--Tone & Tighten 8:45 AM, Treadmill--Stayed home to finish something my publisher needed right away but did some hand weights and squats in my kitchen. Went to the night weight class in the pool with my daughters.
Tuesday--Zumba 6:10 PM, Serenity Yoga 7 PM--Fail
Wednesday--Tone & Tighten 8:45 AM, Treadmill--Sick
Thursday--Zumba 6:10 PM, Serenity Yoga 7 PM--Fail
Friday--Water Aerobics 8:45 AM, Treadmill--Went for a half hour walk
Saturday I walked around (slow/shopping I HATE SHOPPING) from 9:30-2:00. That's got to count for something, right?

This Week's Plan
Monday--Tone & Tighten 8:45 AM, Treadmill
Tuesday--Zumba 9:30 AM
Wednesday--PiYo 10:30 AM, Treadmill
Thursday--Tone & Tighten 8:45 AM
Friday--Water Aerobics 8:45 AM, Treadmill

No comments: