Sunday, November 25, 2012

Post Thanksgiving Training Week 1

I'm starting over.

Again.

We've recently moved, so it's a new house, new town, and a new state of mind. Right?

There's no better time than now to start. Plus, I haven't been running in over a year. I really miss it and want to start up again. The Country Music 1/2 is in 5 months and I think I can be ready.

Here's the plan for the week:

Monday--Cardio Step 8:45 AM
Tuesday--Treadmill 8:00 AM, Tone & Tighten 8:45 AM, Zumba 6:10 PM with my girls
Wednesday--PiYo (pilates and yoga mix) 10:30 AM
Thursday--Treadmill 8:00 AM, Tone & Tighten 8:45 AM, Zumba 6:10 PM
Friday--Cardio Step 8:45 AM
Saturday--Treadmill 10:00 AM, Yoga 10:50 AM

4 comments:

Gina Gao said...

This sounds like a great workout plan.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Charity Bradford said...

Thanks! I'm starting simple with things I like. Today gets a check, but my legs hurt! :)

Laura D said...

Maybe I should run that with you! I miss having a running partner.

Charity Bradford said...

Laura, I'd love for you to run it with me! You can stay at my mom's house too.