Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fit Days 7-11

So far the hardest part about this workout routine is the reporting. :) The exercises are easy enough for me to do from home, and if anything pops up that I don't have equipment for I just substitute a different one that hits the same muscles. Every day I'm aware of a different body part. There have been a few that I don't think I ever used before this workout.

Last week I lost 1 pound. That's a start right? Now to just keep moving in the right direction.

Here's what I did (I'm not listing the stretching at the end. Please remember to slow down and take several minutes to stretch all the areas you've just worked):
Saturday the 7th--Swimming laps (I'm not a swimmer, so my 400 yards was good)

Monday 9th--
Warm up was swimming.

Tuesday 10th-- 

Wednesday 11th--
Warm up was 5 minutes jump rope

No comments: