Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly Update

I almost forgot that it was Friday--report day.

Considering how crummy I've felt this week I didn't expect much. In fact, I thought I gained weight for sure. You see, I kind of cheated.

My sinuses have been really bad. Can't breathe, can't swallow, drowning in mucus. Yeah, not pretty. And I wanted comfort. Comfort in the form of something really yummy. So I ate a few little things that were not on my approved list. And I slept a lot.

When I went in today I was sure it would be bad news. However, I had maintained the same weight. 170.

I'll take that.

Now I've been to the doctor and hopefully I can knock this infection out and get back to losing weight.

2 comments:

Lydia Kang said...

I hope you feel better soon! That's a bummer. :(

Charity Bradford said...

Thanks Lydia! I'm back to eating right and have dropped another 2 lbs, but I'm still waiting to breathe clearly. *sigh*