Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Alive and New Training Program

Things have been going great for me on the writing goal side of life. The fitness side, eh, not so much. However, thanks to my lovely writing community, I won three free months of an online personal fitness trainer.
The first month has gone by and although travel prevented me from really sticking with it, I already feel stronger and better. Today marks DAY 1 in my mind of seriously getting down to work. There are no travel plans, camps, or other distractions in July and therefore NO EXCUSES.

I'm really excited about it. The program comes with menus and shopping lists! I'll blog more about it in the future, along with some of my favorite recipes, but for the sake of time, today I'll just post my workout--that I've already completed!

Run--30 minutes at moderate pace.
Arm reaching crunch--1 set of 20
Dumbbell crunch--3 sets of 30
Exercise ball tuck--3 sets of 20 (my balance makes this hard!)
Leg-tucked crunch--3 sets of 25
Plank--3 sets of 1 minute
Jump rope--3 minutes fast



Starting weight July 2, 2012--174lbs

No comments: