Monday, January 3, 2011

Week 2 Training and Eating Habits

"He who fails to plan, plans to fail."
Unknown, but possibly Ben Franklin

The holidays are officially over and it's time to buckle down and get back on track. I've found that I eat better when I'm running because I don't want to waste all that effort. I also eat better when I keep track of what I'm eating. However, it's too late to fix it when I write everything down at night after eating it.

Last night I sat down and planned all of my meals for the next week and looked up the calories for each. I didn't plan my snacks because I never know what will be around in my house, but I did write down how many calories I had left over after all three meals so I would know how much good be used for snacks.

I found this great Weekly Food Diary online and sat down to fill it out. Then I decided I wanted to make the chart available to you, so I opened publisher and created my own. This is what it looks like blank.
And this is what my first week looks like all filled out.
You should be able to click on it to see it bigger. All I have to do is look to see what I'm eating, mark my water glasses and make sure I do the listed exercises.

I tried to add the file to my google docs and chose the share with everyone option. Let me know if these work.
Publisher File
JPEG

No comments: